Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo of the Day



This had to be the photo of the day, in honor of the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held tonight at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. I am forever in awe of the masterful people nominated every year for their incredible work in film and television.

While all those nominated are absolutely brilliant, the big winners included Natalie Portman, Colin Firth, Christian Bale, Melissa Leo, Annette Bening, Paul Giamatti, Katey Sagal, Steve Buscemi, Laura Linney and Jim Parsons.

Personally, I was overjoyed (and not at all shocked) at Natalie's win. She truly was magnificent in Black Swan, as I previously reviewed, and it was well deserved!

I will be posting on my favorite Globes fashion tomorrow! Night!

xoCeri

Update: Obviously I didn't post my favorite Globes fashion the day after this post. I decided that I am going to combine my favorite looks at all of the award shows this season into one large post!

4 comments:

  1. oh, can not wait to see black swan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo!!!
    www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coool pic. I havent seen Black Swan yet, but I certainly want to ! xx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete